Diseases that Harm Require Therapies that Harm Less---Sir William Osler（1849-1919)
We offer our members the following benefits:
* Active members have the privilege of sponsoring a proffered paper (abstract) for consideration for presentation at the ISMIVS Summit or meetings; Member-in-training and Student members are not eligible to sponsor an abstract;
* subscriptions to the Association's journal;
* an advance copy of the Program (online);
* priority notice of small, focused meetings;
* substantially reduced registration rates for ISMIVS Summit and Special Conferences;
* an online Membership Directory;
* the opportunity to participate in ISMIVS Training Workshops that foster knowledge in MINIM field for investigators in training;
* networking and informal scientific exchange with leading researchers in the field;
* Membership Certificates.
The membership fee is 500USD per year.